FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Opinions On This Suit

Am interested in opinions on this brown Prince of Wales check suit. I have been eyeing it up for a while.

Contemporary Fit Signature Brown Suit - Mens Suits - Austin Reed

Looks ok, nothing outstanding imo

Nat

Style Icon
    It's a nice cut, and I'm sure it would be good quality, but it's quite "old looking" if you know what I mean. Not necessarily a bad thing, but you would have to be quite clever about how you wore it I reckon. Unless you are a more "mature" gent, obviously

Trend Setter
    Yes I know what you mean about it being 'old looking'. I'm in my mid thirties so not too 'mature' . I was imagining it might look good with some dark brown double monks and a navy blue knitted tie? There is something about a brown suit that appeals to me for some reason. I also like the relative subtlety of the pattern.

Having said all this I don't wear suits very often, and already have grey and navy one.

Trend Setter
    I think it's nice. If that fits like a glove it'll look fantastic with a white shirt, knitted navy tie and tan brogues.
    www.twitter.com/electroRoss

Trend Setter
    looks really nice, but make sure you try it on before buying - have purchased a suit from AR before and found their sizes came up pretty big.

My bro bought grey slim fit suit with white and blue fine striped shirt from atelier-canova.com. The Italian finishing is coolex... This winter he is going to buy dark yellow/dark reddish brown jacket with white shirt or may be T-shirt. Yet not decided.
    Italian custom tailor is made to measure suits and provides bespoke suits according to your career,business and social needs. Rigorous quality, finest fabrics and experienced skilled tailors
    with the most modern techniques of cut makes the store ideal place for shopping.
    http://www.atelier-canova.com

Quote Originally Posted by ateliercanova View Post
    My bro bought grey slim fit suit with white and blue fine striped shirt from atelier-canova.com. The Italian finishing is coolex... This winter he is going to buy dark yellow/dark reddish brown jacket with white shirt or may be T-shirt. Yet not decided.
    lolololololol

+ Reply to Thread