FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Best Types Of Jeans?

Hey everyone! I'm obviously brand new here and have a question, I'm relatively new to starting to dress really well only for the last two years I've become more and more concerned about my fashion and I have a question. Up until now I've pretty much mainly worn skinny jeans or chino pants and want to expand on this, For fall I'm trying to figure out which type of jeans/pants would look best with a nice pair of boots but wouldn't be so baggy that my legs would look massive? also would appreciate any fall fashion tips anyone would give me! thank you to anyone who has some advice! I look forward to becoming a active member on this site!

Fashionisto
    You need a pair of slim/ skinny dark indigo jeans. They'll be the most important pair of jeans you own.

My current go-to pair are All Saints' Pipe Jeans. The Cigarette ones are good too.

mens, jerseys, tops, t-shirts, AllSaints

Skinny fit jeans | Toxic Pipe Jeans | AllSaints

Personally I prefer jeans with a bit of stretch in them

Hey..

Firstly you need to understand what type of jeans are in this season and what would would look good on your body type..So you can check this out to understand the kind of jeans: http://www.globusstores.com/blogs/fa...uide-for-jeans . Hope this helps.

I'm currently loving a pair of 3Sixteen ST-120x. Couldn't recommend highly enough! It is worth noting they are raw though.

+ Reply to Thread