FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Grey Suit To A Wedding...

What shirt and tie colour combination would you go for?

I usually just wear white shirt and black tie with black shoes but I'm thinking its too "serious" for a wedding.

I'm thinking some sort of checked shirt, navy tie and brown shoes\belt?

let me hear your opinions guys...

Thanks

Brown shoes / belt for sure

You can wear any shirt and tie with grey, but I recently wore a white shirt and a cream flecked tie with a floral pocket square. Might be too summery though.

Fashionisto
    Lilac goes really well with grey, or a dark red.

I recently wore a grey suit to a wedding with a navy blue shirt with white polka dots (small dots) and a navy tie. Also wore my navy blue suede brogues. I know a lot if you may think there's too much blue in the outfit but it all looked very cool.

Fashionisto
    Cheers guys,

I'm trying to get some inspiration from here...(the dark grey suits are similar to the Zara number I will be wearing)

Men's Clothing - Men's Underwear, Dress Shirts, Shorts, Ties, Jeans, Boxer Briefs, & More - J.Crew

depends the place, if is the morning or night. cause is the morning and the beach could be use the suit beige or white. if is the night your suit maybe the gray or black could be use with shirt white o burgundy

I would prefer black and blue fine striped shirt with navy blue tie with grey suite. Slate ash colored suit will go awesomely well with the shirt-tie combination. Black shoes or cadberry colored shoes will go with it.
    Italian custom tailor is made to measure suits and provides bespoke suits according to your career,business and social needs. Rigorous quality, finest fabrics and experienced skilled tailors
    with the most modern techniques of cut makes the store ideal place for shopping.
    http://www.atelier-canova.com

+ Reply to Thread