FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

All Saints A/W Voucher

Hi all,

Around this time last year all saints released a 20% off voucher. I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a regular/yearly occurrence and if so, when can we expect it?

My basket is full at the minute, but I'd kick myself if the voucher came out shortly after a purchase, seeing as I could save around 100.

Cheers!

Trend Setter
    Ahh dammit, thought this was a voucher!! I've got the denim jacket sat in my basket ready for for the weekend!

FYI, the AllSaints promotions are usually not very "secretive". They're announced via Facebook, Twitter, and on the main AllSaints page.

I don't think the winter sale has kicked off yet.. it will probably start at weekend, when I've already thrown a tonne at that denim jacket!!

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown View Post
    Ahh dammit, thought this was a voucher!! I've got the denim jacket sat in my basket ready for for the weekend!

FYI, the AllSaints promotions are usually not very "secretive". They're announced via Facebook, Twitter, and on the main AllSaints page.

I don't think the winter sale has kicked off yet.. it will probably start at weekend, when I've already thrown a tonne at that denim jacket!!
    Which denim jacket are you talking about?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Which denim jacket are you talking about?

Mens Denim Jacket | Bloomsbury Denim Jacket | AllSaints

+ Reply to Thread