FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Asos, All Saints, Fred Perry, Drop Dead Clothing, Vans, Hudson, Nudie, Cheap Monday

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Corsair View Post
    Asos, All Saints, Fred Perry, Drop Dead Clothing, Vans, Hudson, Nudie, Cheap Monday
    Drop Dead, fo real? Well each to their own I guess. At least it's from Sheffield, that's something!

They actually do some really nice t-shirts it's something a little different, I know it's something 16 year old kids wear but meh!, each to thier own really

Trend Setter
    The Kooples
    Reiss
    TM Lewin
    Holland Esquire
    Bits of All Saints, Topman and H&M

Favourite premium brand is Burberry, although I dont own any.

In terms of specific items, I like Nudie and Replay jeans. Ted Baker do great shirts and I loved both their coats and leather jackets for the last couple of years, not so much this year though. Jack Wills have some quality polo shirts when their logo isn't too pronounced. All Saints do some great looking leather jackets but a lot of their range can be a bit too stiff. HE by Mango has a nice range and Zara has it's moments too. I like the fit of Paul Smith trousers.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpiero View Post
    In terms of specific items, I like Nudie and Replay jeans. Ted Baker do great shirts and I loved both their coats and leather jackets for the last couple of years, not so much this year though. Jack Wills have some quality polo shirts when their logo isn't too pronounced. All Saints do some great looking leather jackets but a lot of their range can be a bit too stiff. HE by Mango has a nice range and Zara has it's moments too. I like the fit of Paul Smith trousers.
    Definitely agree with the Ted Baker comments. I have been given two shirts as Birthday gifts over the years and the , cut, look and quality is fantastic. I also got a pair of shorts for Christmas one year and have found them to be really good as well.

Trend Setter
    Big fan of Gant Rugger, though I only own a few bits and pieces. Uniqlo for knitwear staples like V Necks and Cardigans, also their Oxford shirts. In terms of Shoes I love my Grenson Fred's and would def buy more of their shoes if I could. Also loving my Meermin double Monks.

Aahhhh Brands! definitely an interesting topic ill start with boxers! Pringle Mens classics, and CK boxers are my two favourites. Pringle is a very confortable fit, good price and a great alternative to more expensive brands. Only reason why i started buying CK's is i have a friend who gets me %50 off. If i had to choose, i prefer the Pringle. BTW I have always been curious about All Saints boxers so if any body has tried them let me know what there like?

Id have to say Zara for my smart wear, they got really nice suits (not to keen on their shirts) ... Also they have great footwear and they pulled me in on spending a 160 on a bag! i know im a sucker! *sigh*.... I love H&M jeans, its like they were specifically customised for me, they fit great and they are so cheap, recently bought a black pair of jeans for 15 pounds, bargin! i also get my jeans from Topman occasionally.

My Plain T Shirts would be from topman, they always have that sale of 3 for the price of 2 sale on, and their shirts are great fit for me as they compliment my upper body as i have broad shoulders.

As for my foot wear, i always have Converse on, they can be implemented into so many different styles and come in a great selection of colours. If i want a decent pair of shoes i like the Brogues from Grenson, they are expensive! but every man needs a good pair of Brogues in his cupboard its like an unwritten rule! Check these ones out

Other Brands i like ..... REISS, ASOS, ALL SAINTS, ESPIRIT (Great jackets), REPUBLIC, RALPH, RIVER ISLAND (they kind of losing their touch) those are the ones i like off the top of my head.
    Last edited by MySuave; 21-01-2013 at 10:45 PM.

I Own www.mysuave.com

hmmm I have too many favourite brands, depends what look I'm going for but my top 5 at the moment are: Givenchy, Maison Margiela, Balmain, Balenciaga, Duchamp! Shame I can't afford any of them haha

I like lee cooper

+ Reply to Thread