FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Good Quality Slim Plain Tshirts?

Apologies if such a topic already exists, I am after some white and black tshirts which are good quality and dont lose their shape after every wash. Preferably something slim/relatively tight.

I find Topman and Asos T-shirts pretty good. They do need to be ironed to look their best, though.

J8x

Trend Setter
    American Apparel and H&M do decent basics. I would have to disagree with the post above, I would avoid Topman, very prone to shrinking and the texture can feel 'bobbly' after a few washes. Reiss and Allsaints plain tees are good quality too.

Fashionisto
    H and m, if you get the 7.99 versions not the 3.99. The former are slim, not tight but 'clingy' I really rate them it's all I wear as a bottom layer.

Fashionisto
    Don't go the Topman route, I'd personally recommend Gap.

Trend Setter
    Gap or H&M. Avoid American Apparel unless you're 6'+ or quite skinny, they apparently can't be bothered to make t-shirts that fit people below 6' who have an athletic physique, plus their returns procedure takes way too long. Topman make t-shirts that are too thin. You could try Reiss or Sunspel if you want to spend a bit more, but then they are pretty expensive. Gap are best for slim-fit t-shirts, and H&M aren't far behind imo.

Fashionisto
    I'm fairly happy with my H&M ones too. The Zara ones I've got in comparison are not up to par. Fabric feels cheaper and they have been prone to shrinking.

I too prefer Gap. The colors and the fittings of Gap I don't think can be copied.
    Italian custom tailor is made to measure suits and provides bespoke suits according to your career,business and social needs. Rigorous quality, finest fabrics and experienced skilled tailors
    with the most modern techniques of cut makes the store ideal place for shopping.
    http://www.atelier-canova.com

Fashionisto
    Rich In Clothing is pretty good, really soft. Shipping is a bit expensive if you don't live in the States though.

Was in Uniqlo the other day and the ones they had felt good, they'd run out in my size though so couldnt try the fit. Anyone else tried them?

+ Reply to Thread