FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Help Finding An All Leather Bomber Jacket

First off, i must beg for forgiveness if this post is full of poor spelling an grammar. I'm slyly tryin to make a post while im meant to be working. Typing on a phone is very hard.

The issue: i know i've made a thread before, an god knows i feel a right wally making another, but i believe my search criteia this time around is quite different. I was at a party saturday and saw someone wearin a leather jacket. It looked like a bomber jacket and did t have the whole elasticate cuffs and collar going on. All leather. My budget after christmas has recently took a downturn an i was wondering of where to acquire such a jacket for around 130-150. Ive chcked asos, zara, numerous websites like zoovillage and went into 'town' (liverpool) on the search.

I know im askin alot but you guys are like wizards when it comes to this. Thank you.
    On the subject of the jacket, dont mind a bit of detailing, but no elasticated cuffs please and as plain as please!

Fashionisto
    Hey, firstly, nice to see someone else who calls Liverpool "town" :'D
    You can check that leathers shop in Central, it's pretty cheap and the stuff is good quality, not sure about style though like.

Fashionisto
    Oh my, very good to see a fellow local on these boards. Weird not just using the typical lingo when in a situation with people who may not understand what i'm going on about. We should request a 'scouse' board. 'Lad', 'Bird' and the overuse of 'kin ell lad' being normal language could be our first rule.

On the subject though, didn't even think about that shop! Well worth a shot though, thanks for reminding me about that place, the looming leather trench coats they have on display always have me mesmerised and a bit afraid.

Fashionisto
    have you checked out these? Not sure what they are like personally but iv heard good reviews. Are they the right style?

Black Double Collar Military Jacket: Max | VIPARO Leather

Biker Crinkle Leather Moto Jacket: DECLAN | VIPARO Leather

Classic Biker Jacket: Troy | VIPARO Leather

Fashionisto
    The crinkle jacket looks nearly exactly what i was looking for prince, thanks for getting me onto that website! My only worry would be ordering from Australia and getting stung with hideous taxes, VAT and 'admin' costs for delivery firms. They are ruthless i hear!

Got my eye on this eBayYYY. Picture isn't up to much though, gonna have to message the user asking for a better one to be sent by email. For 60 though, seems like a bargain? Had no experience with Peter Werth though hmmmm...

+ Reply to Thread