FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Blazer Blazer Blazer Cardigan Blazer

Im in need of a casual blazer if not a couple and I know Blazers are featured on here occasionally but Im looking for ones with a similar look to the pics. Mainly Double Breasted but the one to three button and deconstructed blazer options would be good too.

Also really wanting something close to the Uniforms For dedicated Blazer Cardigan in the very first pic. I think its a little different. And desperate for a close match to it.

I am one of those who prefers to shop online rather than on the street as I dont always have the time. Endless searches though dont seem to be matching up to what I want.

Can you suggest ideas and images??? price range up to 120

Last edited by freckles1979; 05-11-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added images and change of title

Trend Setter
    If I were you I'd check Zara out.
    They have a fantastic selection of blazers and they are generally better quality than those found in the other high street retailers.
    They're also priced much more competitively.

Blazers - Man - ZARA United Kingdom

Some lovely blazers here.

J8x

Trend Setter
    If you're going to buy a Zara blazer then I'd suggest changing the buttons, was having a look at a few last week and the buttons on them seem very tacky.

Mens blazer | Ascent Blazer | AllSaints

This Allsaints blazer seems decent for the price, for a casual unstructured blazer 45 is not bad and you won't find better quality for that price.

Nat

Style Icon
    Yeah for casual and unstructured blazers definitely check out All Saints. I think their jackets are quite expensive for what you get, but on the plus side, they put a lot of good stuff in the sale, and you often see them in TK Maxx, so try and get to a store if you can

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by J8x View Post
    If you're going to buy a Zara blazer then I'd suggest changing the buttons, was having a look at a few last week and the buttons on them seem very tacky.

Mens blazer | Ascent Blazer | AllSaints

This Allsaints blazer seems decent for the price, for a casual unstructured blazer 45 is not bad and you won't find better quality for that price.
    I bought this blazer a few weeks ago, very nice indeed.

+ Reply to Thread