FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    I tried on medium and thought it ran true to size, maybe a bit on then small size. It definitely didnt look boxy.
    Excellent - I'm a medium. Will pop in to try it on.

I was a large and I tend to sit on the border of medium to large in well cut clothing, so very slightly on the smaller side of true to size as mentioned above. Its not at all boxy, I think thats why I liked it, pea coats can be a bit square but this one looked pretty tailored.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD9 View Post
    I was a large and I tend to sit on the border of medium to large in well cut clothing, so very slightly on the smaller side of true to size as mentioned above. Its not at all boxy, I think thats why I liked it, pea coats can be a bit square but this one looked pretty tailored.
    Great - thanks for that. Unless there are any other suggestions, I'll get the Reiss one.

Lots in TK Maxx at 100 claiming RRP's of 275 etc (brands such as Paul Costelloe) but I don't think any of them are especially nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Great - thanks for that. Unless there are any other suggestions, I'll get the Reiss one.

Lots in TK Maxx at 100 claiming RRP's of 275 etc (brands such as Paul Costelloe) but I don't think any of them are especially nice.
    I got a grey Paul Costelloe one in TK for 80, it is really nice tbh but maybe not as nice as the AS or Reiss offerings.

It's a light grey too which I'm guessing will preclude it from your consideration.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    I got a grey Paul Costelloe one in TK for 80, it is really nice tbh but maybe not as nice as the AS or Reiss offerings.

It's a light grey too which I'm guessing will preclude it from your consideration.
    Yeah - want a navy or dark one. Thanks anyway!

+ Reply to Thread