FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

A New Winter Coat - Request For A Second Opinion

Hey guys, been reading the news page for a while and only recently realised there was a forum to go with it, so after a week or so of lurking I've plucked up the courage to ask for advice.

I'm in need of a new winter coat, currently I have a black double breasted coat, mid thigh in length but I'm loosing interest in it, I've had it for a few years and it's a bit tight on the shoulders and being black quite sombre looking. Also, I'm not a fan of the little shoulder tab things (epaulettes maybe?)

I'm considering getting this coat;

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/wolsey-17...ry-coat-479557
    http://www.wolsey.com/Products/17JD0...ored-wool-coat

I was wondering what you guys thought of it, it's a fair amount of cash for me so it would definitely be a multi-year staple. I was just worried it might clash with some less vibrant pieces like this

Normally I'd wear rugby tops and jumpers underneath with unwashed navy (often dark) denim and some brogue or military boots. If it's of any use I'm normally a 42 inch chest and 6'4".

Cheers for the help guys.
    Last edited by FuzzedOut; 08-11-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Loving the coat, should go with most stuff imo

FashionBeans Staff
    I'm liking it, this one is quite similar and it's really nice, I tried it on at work the other day and was seriously surprised by how well cut it was. It's a lot slimmer than the picture suggests.

Jefferson Mid Grey Military Double Breasted Coat - REISSI think you'll be fine with your standard wardrobe in terms of colours etc.

+ Reply to Thread