FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

How To Wear These Boots?

Im new and it took a lot of bravery to buy these, now I'm looking for any advice on how to wear them

Quote Originally Posted by abefroman View Post

Im new and it took a lot of bravery to buy these, now I'm looking for any advice on how to wear them
    Pic doesn't come up

FashionBeans Staff
    I like them! I have a very similar pair myself. Because they're a bit chunkier they need to be worn with more substantial clothing; think flannel or plaid shirts, big chunky knits, peacoats or your jacket etc.

The look you've got going there has some good ideas, I would suggest wearing slightly wider trousers though, there is a risk of you having clown feet, I don't wear my skinniest jeans/chinos with mine for exactly that reason, they need a bulkier outfit so it doesn't look out of balance, so go for trousers that aren't skin tight or find a pair with a wider ankle, this will help offset the imbalance.

You could also roll up the hem of the jeans so that they sit on top of the boots (it's what I do and it helps to bulk up the trousers) then you show off the fact that you're wearing boots and you create a contrast with the inner material showing.

Good work though. Where are they from? I want some.
    Last edited by William Colman; 12-11-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks! They're from new look, only 25 as well, I was expecting to pay 60+ for a good pair

+ Reply to Thread