FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Office Christmas Party Fashion

I have the office Christmas party coming up in a couple of weeks and I am a running out of time to make my mind up about I should wear.<br><br>The location dictates that the dress style is smart casual without denim. I was thinking of wearing my Ted Baker charcoal grey suit jacket&nbsp; (Ted Baker Single breasted poplin wool suit jacket Charcoal - House of Fraser) with a tailored fit burgundy shirt, but I'm not sure what to go for on the bottom half. I don't have matching trousers to go with the suit jacket and not sure what would work best whether I should go for formal trousers or more casual and what colour.<br><br>I have had a look on ASOS and just generally had a browse for ideas without much success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you wanna get appreciated, then go for charcoal colored trousers, otherwise black suit set with blue & white fine checked shirt and attractive cufflinks will also stay up to the mark.
    Italian custom tailor is made to measure suits and provides bespoke suits according to your career,business and social needs. Rigorous quality, finest fabrics and experienced skilled tailors
    with the most modern techniques of cut makes the store ideal place for shopping.
    http://www.atelier-canova.com

Trend Setter
    The danger of wearing charcoal trousers is that - unless they are a very good match with the jacket - you run the risk that they will look very odd with the jacket: a bit like someone who got dressed in the dark and put on bits of different suits.

If your heart is set on that jacket, I'd suggest thinking about either dark green or olive coloured trousers, which can be an attractive balance to grey. WHite might work too, but it's very summery looking.

Think about the type of cloth too. Suit material is often woven much finer and flatter than casual - it can look odd when combined.

As an alternative, a good navy suit with a white shirt, whilst admittedly staid, generally flatters all.

+ Reply to Thread