FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Are There Some Really Skinny Chinos?

So I am really slim and i like my pants to be very slim as well. I have seen the pipe chino in all saints, but they are out of my size. I need some that are just as skinny, and also dont have that low waist rise thing, when the crotch section is lower i think it is? I need it for winter formal at school, and i plan to be the snazziest one there, at least the one with the fitted outfit aha. (ps also a place that will ship to the US and is under $90)

pps, what are some awesome velvet blazers? I have seen the one from Zara which is only $99 which is pretty patty flippin awesome, I just want to know if there are others as well, below $200. I'm only 17, I'm not raking in the cash aha... yet

Came itt to post All Saints Pipe chinos - wearing them today, super skinny.

Only other really skinny, stretch chinos I have seen are on Topman / Asos, but quality won't be so great.

FashionBeans Staff
    Asos skinny chinos are very skinny. Doubt they will last more than a year with heavy use though.

Sam

Style Icon
    Check out Monkee Genes/Jeans (I forget) stuff stocked in Topman or on the Topman site, they'll fit like tights. If you really must have that look.

And snap up the Zara velvet jacket while you still can because it will go like a flash and if we're thinking of the same one then hoo boy, that thing looks like it should be twice as expensive

+ Reply to Thread