FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Sunglasses Advice (Did I Make An Expensive Mistake?)

OK I bought some new sunglasses yesterday and am having second thoughts about wearing them. My style is fairly clean and dressed up, generally in agreement with the basic fashion sense promoted by this website.

However I have a thing for unusual/unique (even guady) accessories sometimes. For example, a wild tie or oversized raybans. I only rarely wear them, and when I do, I pull it off nicely. But I think yesterday I might have gone too far.

Today I searched the internet and found out the glasses are actually for women (what the hell were they doing in a men's sunglasses shop??) Here is a link I found that shows them

Chanel 4196Q Gold Frame Brown Lens - $208.00

They are fun, and kind of remind me of the wild LMFAO style, but I still think it may be too much. They are HUGE as well.

What's some advice? Wear them occasionally for fun or accented style? Or 're-gift' them since they are basically brand new, and chalk it up as an expensive mistake/lesson?

I would wear them tbh

FashionBeans Staff
    I am not a fan. Probably gift them on.

Fashionisto
    I wouldn't wear them personally, I would move them on if you're not 100% sure about them.

they can work depending on your face shape, but they are definetly not the most verisitile pair of glasses, you stick to teh basic classics for expensive glasses if your not very sure good with glasses

+ Reply to Thread