FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Style Icon

All Saints Cigarette Jeans

Do these fit fairly true to size? Used to have a pair of Iggys which ran a bit large in the waist, was wondering if it was a common thing for All Saints jeans.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep Boy View Post
    Do these fit fairly true to size? Used to have a pair of Iggys which ran a bit large in the waist, was wondering if it was a common thing for All Saints jeans.
    They definitely fit larger on the waist than any of my other jeans. I take a 32 in them and they fit perfectly everywhere except the waist is a bit big, nothing a belt can't sort out. Whereas I have to go to 34 in their chinos.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    They definitely fit larger on the waist than any of my other jeans. I take a 32 in them and they fit perfectly everywhere except the waist is a bit big, nothing a belt can't sort out. Whereas I have to go to 34 in their chinos.
    Dammit, I'm a 30 and was looking at a 30 waist on eBay...

Why don't you risk it and wear them with a belt if not? Be a shame to miss a decent deal, if it is.

I'd personally wear a belt either way. I agree they are slightly bigger I'm a 34 usually but don't know if i'd risk a 32.

Style Icon
    Depends what the jeans are made of.

I am a 29/30 waist, and my Wam Wam cigarettes (selvedge denim) are quite tight in a 28, whereas my Print cigarettes fit perfectly in this size due to the extra elasticity.

I have never tried a pair of All Saints jeans in a 30, so I don't know if the difference really is noticeable.

I'm surprised they have been selling their jeans for this long, considering that their sizing is always at least 2 inches out.

I am looking at getting a pair Spencer Cigarette Jeans but not sure if I should go for 32 or 34. I have 32 in print cigarette but they are stretchy. Seeing as the Spencer Cigarette jeans have no stretch I thought of getting the 34's. I am no where near a store so just wondered if anyone knew if there was a massive difference with the stretch and no stretch in the Cigarette jeans.

+ Reply to Thread