FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    24
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Take them to a tailors should you have one local to you and get them taken up to the length you need, shouldn't be more than 10
    Im in Worthing close to Brighton! ha
    Thanks.
    So you think they are too big?

  2. #12

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekromantik View Post
    Im in Worthing close to Brighton! ha
    Thanks.
    So you think they are too big?
    Definitely too long. As Will said, take them into a tailor it's a pretty straightforward thing to get the length sorted.

  3. #13
    Ivan Condor Aasllani's Avatar

    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,661
    Offline
    They look too long to me but it depends on your style

    Try turning them up to see if you prefer how they sit

  4. #14

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    140
    Offline
    agree, they need to be taken up the ammount would depend on how you prefer your trousers to "break".

  5. #15

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    24
    Offline
    Thanks for advice.
    Not sure if I should return them or get shortened as they cost 50 already so after getting shortened it would become 60.

    Could the width be a issue too or it it just the length?

  6. #16
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    635
    Offline
    width is entirely personal choice, you'll find that they straighten out if you have them taken up so they'll look slimmer. If you're unsure, ask yourself, do I really like these? if there's any doubt or if you don't think they'll get much use, take them back and save yourself the money. Spend it on something you know you will wear.

  7. #17

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    24
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    width is entirely personal choice, you'll find that they straighten out if you have them taken up so they'll look slimmer. If you're unsure, ask yourself, do I really like these? if there's any doubt or if you don't think they'll get much use, take them back and save yourself the money. Spend it on something you know you will wear.
    Oh I do like them. Been looking for some red cordy jeans for quite a while. Was about to get some Zara ones until I saw these on sale.
    I will check out local tailors.

    As your in Brighton, you know of any good ones near the town centre?

  8. #18
    William Colman's Avatar

    FashionBeans Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    635
    Offline
    For my own personal tailoring I use Elite in the South Laines, its round the corner from Starbucks and opposite costa if you know it. They have a fantastic selection of horrible shirts in there but the tailor is good.

    It's down near East Street with French Connection and Jack Wills etc on it.

  9. #19

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Offline
    Hi...

    I'm renewing some clothes to my wardrobe...
    How do you think this items would fit together??

    ImageShack Album - 5 images

    M
    any thanks

  10. #20

    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    24
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    For my own personal tailoring I use Elite in the South Laines, its round the corner from Starbucks and opposite costa if you know it. They have a fantastic selection of horrible shirts in there but the tailor is good.

    It's down near East Street with French Connection and Jack Wills etc on it.
    Yeah I know where that is.
    Thanks
    If I do decide to keep I will pop over there.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts