FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Bomber Jacket

Im currently looking to add to my jacket collection, and after summing up the possibilities my next area to branch into is a bomber jacket, a Ryan Gosling-esque style one (unfortunately I dont have his looks!)

I was hoping for a burgundy or a navy/royal blue one, have found one here on asos after ages which I really like
    ASOS | ASOS Bomber Jacket at ASOS

BUT, I only have 30 in my account unfortunately (Tomorrowland and Zante to pay for), but I really NEED a bomber jacket like the one above ASAP for under 30... any ideas?! any help or recommendations would be HUGELY appreciated

Many thanks

Fashionisto
    Tell your parents you'll wash their cars for a tenner and a hot meal.

Best bit of advice is if you like something and it's just above your budget, go for it. Don't make exceptions when you could potentially regret them in the future. Bomber looks nice, burgundy's always a good shout, also I see what you mean by Gosling inspired!

Enjoy Zante; went there in August, unbelievable Jeff. Get yourself on the booze cruise, best 40 quid I've spent (apart from those shoes... Aaaaand that jacket...)

Fashionisto
    Actually got this bomber.. and would recommend it. Not a massive fan of asos quality but this jacket is nice!

It's a lush jacket, just scrape the extra tenner together

If you really do only have 30 in the world, don't spend it on garms

Slightly related, I have a Diesel tan leather jacket that people say is similar to the one Gosling wears in drive. Need to start wearing it more!

+ Reply to Thread