FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

'All Saints' polo shirts - how do they fit?

Looking ahead to spring/summer, I'm thinking of buying one or two polo shirts: one navy, the other burgundy or grey.

From what I can gleam online, All Saints have a good range of colours - their oxblood is especially striking - though they are relatively expensive.

Trouble is, I've heard stories about their unpredictable sizing. I'm looking a slim fit, not baggy or relaxed, but neither too muscly or tight. Though slim verging on skinny, I haven't been hitting the gym enough recently to hone a well defined figure! I usually take a medium - medium slim fit in most places, although the only 'All Saints' item I own - a cardigan - is a size small and fits perfectly.

Has anyone recent experience of how these polos currently fit? No store nearby, else I would have tried them on for myself.

I bought 2 size smalls from the allsaints website which turned out to be tiny. Then bought a medium from the site which was too big. Then tried on a medium of the same style in store and it fit.

Go figure

I find them to be pretty accurate, and they are a very good look imo

I'm 6 foot 2 and 13 stone (packing a little extra at the mo lol) and I have a couple in medium which are a bit snug but ok and one in a large which is a more standard fit on me

Hope that helps

+ Reply to Thread