+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 Last

Style Icon
    Booooooooooooooooooooooring.
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NathanBeesleyMusic

SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/nathan-beesley-music

Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/NathanBeesley

Blog - https://boywiththethorninhisside.wordpress.com/

Yep, all boring so far, but some decent basics.

They have done this the last couple of seasons though - I'm sure more interesting pieces will drop soon.

It seems to me though that the interesting pieces often end up heavily reduced. Surely this means that if they want to make money (hint: they do) they will have to marginalise items that simply don't sell as well.

I still swear by the jeans.

Style Icon
    Pins, I just picked up the stamp cigarettes in a size 28 (the same waist size I have been buying from All Saints since the dawn of time) and they are so much tighter, and the denim is definitely of a cheaper quality. I will concede that they are finally a true 28 (I am a 30 waist) but it is very annoying as I purchased these from eBay, and now I have a pair of very tight fitting jeans.

I would also swear by the jeans, but even now I am beginning to think everything is getting marginally worse. My Print cigarettes were awesome, but I can't pick a pair up in indigo anywhere.

Fashionisto
    I'm not impressed by what I've seen so far of the new collection...

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    Pins, I just picked up the stamp cigarettes in a size 28 (the same waist size I have been buying from All Saints since the dawn of time) and they are so much tighter, and the denim is definitely of a cheaper quality. I will concede that they are finally a true 28 (I am a 30 waist) but it is very annoying as I purchased these from eBay, and now I have a pair of very tight fitting jeans.

I would also swear by the jeans, but even now I am beginning to think everything is getting marginally worse. My Print cigarettes were awesome, but I can't pick a pair up in indigo anywhere.
    Shame, those are nice jeans.

I prob wouldn't buy on eBay tbh for just that reason. I have print cigarettes in indigo though :-D . Dunno why they stopped doing them.

I always buy a 32 and they have always fit me perfectly.

I was in all saints with my cousin (he works there) and we were both saying the same thing, the knitwear has been a let down, and he has to wear it hahahahaah... he had a 3 coloured knitted jumper on looked terrible! however, i did end up buying one jumper, it was a purple knitted one, looks good with light coloured jeans.

As for the look book, nothing that really stands out, pretty generic but i agree with Pin Money, i like the basics.

I Own www.mysuave.com

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Shame, those are nice jeans.

I prob wouldn't buy on eBay tbh for just that reason. I have print cigarettes in indigo though :-D . Dunno why they stopped doing them.

I always buy a 32 and they have always fit me perfectly.
    I love the Indigo ones. It is odd, because I tried the Brut cigarettes on in a 28 and they fitted fine. I might wear the Stamp's for a bit and see if they will stretch whilst I search for some Indigo Print Cigarettes. They have to be the comfiest jeans I have ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ben_ View Post
    I love the Indigo ones. It is odd, because I tried the Brut cigarettes on in a 28 and they fitted fine. I might wear the Stamp's for a bit and see if they will stretch whilst I search for some Indigo Print Cigarettes. They have to be the comfiest jeans I have ever owned.
    The jeans with elastic in do stretch a fair bit tbh, you should be fine

Do some lunges

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    The jeans with elastic in do stretch a fair bit tbh, you should be fine

Do some lunges
    Can't lie, I have been doing a fair few!

Trend Setter
    As other have pointed out, totally boring.. I always find AllSaints to have a bizarre take on "spring and summer" so this is no exception.

I'll wait and see if anything jumps into the summer sale, because frankly, the RRP's at AllSaints are laughable considering the quality.

+ Reply to Thread