FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

AllSaints Winter/12 Jackets

Is there any hope of purchasing some of the stock that was available last season? I'm still obsessed with the Keaton Jacket and I can't seem to find it anywhere online in a decent size. Since it was only last season I'm hoping there's still a chance I can get ahold of that jacket.

Cheers.

Style Icon
    Phone their customer services and they can tell you which stores are still stocking it.

Trend Setter
    I bought the Keaton jacket last winter and it served me pretty well, 6 months down the line and it's still in good condition.

The only thing I'd say about it is it's not as versatile as I'd like it to be, I find it extremely hard to pair it with anything else apart from jeans.

Still, a good purchase, and for the sale price it's probably selling at now it would be a good buy.

Customer Services are your best bet my friend.

Ahhh I really want that jacket too

Let me know if you find one, pretty sure they are sold out though

Yeah they are completely out of stock in the medium and large sizes within the entirety of the United Kingdom - plus there isn't a restock notice on it, so they do not know if it is going to be back in stock. Best bet looks like eBay guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
    Yeah they are completely out of stock in the medium and large sizes within the entirety of the United Kingdom - plus there isn't a restock notice on it, so they do not know if it is going to be back in stock. Best bet looks like eBay guys.
    How did you find this out?

Phoned up customer services like suggested. Was tempted to ask about the entirety of the stores in Europe, but quickly came to my senses. I bought a 38 chest from eBay, but as suspected when it arrived - it was too small. Feck.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
    Phoned up customer services like suggested. Was tempted to ask about the entirety of the stores in Europe, but quickly came to my senses. I bought a 38 chest from eBay, but as suspected when it arrived - it was too small. Feck.
    Do you still have it? You selling it? Is that a Medium?

Nat

Style Icon
    Can I just congratulate Pins on reaching his historic landmark of 1,000 posts! A true FB legend.... ;-)

I should have done something better with it tbh, was completely oblivious

+ Reply to Thread