FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

ASOS Leather Jacket Opinions

Hi all,

So I'm looking at my first leather jacket, I'm still at college so I don't have the kind of money to buy an AllSaints jacket. I've seen this one on ASOS and was wondering if anyone can comment on the quality of their leathers. Any opinions on the styling would also be appreciated too!

Link to jacket.

Trend Setter
    Also being a college student myself, I was almost going to get this until I realised that I really didn't like the detailing that much...so I put it off for now. I seem to like Topman's version of a biker jacket a bit more (it looks cleaner to me), but being Topman and ASOS, I don't expect the quality and thickness of the leather to be outstanding.

Looks like one has to search high and low to get the perfect black leather biker jacket without a belt and undistorted leather WITHOUT breaking the bank!

As for styling, that's super easy-rolled up dark indigo jeans, plain white Tshirt, desert boots, and wayfarers/aviators. And maybe a broom for chasing all the women away hahaha

Fashionisto
    I was also looking at this one.

I'm finding it really difficult to find a reasonably priced one too! :-( I can normally spot a Topman jacket a mile off, the faux leather ones that is. 125 still isn't cheap for a student really ;-)

Fashionisto
    I've brought a few pieces from ASOS, but never a leather jacket however one of my friends has and it looks decent enough. Of course it's not as good quality as more expensive brands but it's better than a lot of the TopMan jackets I've seen around. Why not take a risk and get it, you can always send it back free of charge if you don't like it.

+ Reply to Thread