FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

All Saints Jeans

I tried on some Iggy jeans today (slim fit), I was wondering if anyone else just found them skin tight?
    I'm a 32" wait and the waist fitted fine but they were skin tight on my thighs and calves. The ankles also were really tight no space at all.
    Is that normal?

Iggy is the looser fit afaik... But yeah they make skinny jeans

Im also a 32 waist Can't stand the iggy ones not skinny enough. I have a few pairs of cigarettes and tbh they aren't skinny enough at the bottom.But the all saints print cigarette are amazing jeans. Also think the topman stretch skinny are a great jean I have to get them turned up at bottom, but are a great jean the 38 ones. Recently bought a pair of there premium denim salvage indigo stretch skinny for 42, amazing jeans

Quote Originally Posted by "She's lost control" View Post
    Im also a 32 waist Can't stand the iggy ones not skinny enough. I have a few pairs of cigarettes and tbh they aren't skinny enough at the bottom.But the all saints print cigarette are amazing jeans. Also think the topman stretch skinny are a great jean I have to get them turned up at bottom, but are a great jean the 38 ones. Recently bought a pair of there premium denim salvage indigo stretch skinny for 42, amazing jeans
    Yeah the black print cigs are amazing. The blue ones don't have quite the same fit though and the denim doesn't spring back into place so well. They get baggy around the knees.

I have a couple of other colours of the cigarette fit and they are really good - the key is to get the ones with stretchiness in the material. But they could do with being slightly slimmer at the bottom.

The Pipe fit is great but doesn't seem to be around at the moment. My dream jeans would be the pipe fit, elastic quality of the black print cigarettes and in a range of decent blue washes. Come on All Saints, sort it out!

Defo What u think of the topman stretch skinnys ?

I obviously just need to try loads on, the Iggys were just way too tight on me. Any other suggestions for good slim fit jeans but ones I'll be able to sit down in without my bits being crushed?

+ Reply to Thread