FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Going out inspiration

At the moment I have some really nice work and causal wear, I do however find it quite hard to find some inspiration for my clothing on nights out. I'm having a few drinks and maybe going to a club with my friends at weekend, and whilst I have packed a nice casual wardrobe my 'out' wear has become diminished/outdated. Where do people find their inspiration /outfits for nights out?

For me it depends on what kind of places I'm going too. If its just out to some bars then a smart casual look. For a club I'd go for a more casual t-shirt, all depending on your own personal style.

A nice lightweight leather can be a good signature look for nights out

I tend to wear my All Saints Biker jacket with a polo shirt done up to the top and skinny jeans a lot when I go out at the mo. You can then tailor the footwear to the type of night and be guaranteed to get in & look good wherever. So if it's a casual club, some trainers or plimsolls, or a nicer place, some brogues or loafers.

As above, all depends on your personal style though really

Trend Setter
    Yea I mean I mix it up with some zara allsaints and an occasional item from topman. I find that most websites give you decent lookbooks/outfit ideas for casual wear but dont cover anything for a night out.

It's not a lot different really. Accessories can make the difference - I've been rocking a bit of gold lately which can add to the going out style.

Also having more fun with colour - I recently wore the Biker jacket with a burgundy polo and some teal jeans which I wouldn't wear day to day but feel it works for going out.

Trend Setter
    Habanero Jacket Yea I used to wear this one with some montogomery boots and a tonic scoop. I loved that jacket but just dont find its trendy any more.

Yeah that jacket is not really cool anymore

I would sell it on eBay, you will probably get decent money for it, and put that money towards something more current

+ Reply to Thread