FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Where to find a jacket like this?

hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a jacket like the one pictured. Zara has a nice one for 40 that looks similar but unfortunately not in my size. Don't really want to spend over 50, as it will be worn as something I can just throw on for a summer night.

http://i.imgur.com/2bdPg7p.jpg

cheers!

Just like a quilted jacket? Try ASOS, Topman, River Island, New Look... Everywhere has them

Most major clothing retailers seem to offer similar quilted jackets. Next currently stock a quilted jacket which suits your budget: Buy Quilted Jacket from the Next UK online shop

Believe it or not I did try your standard high street places with no luck. Didn't think of new look though but they have a pretty nice one!

Never bought from them before, is the quality alright?

Quote Originally Posted by spikespiegel View Post
    Believe it or not I did try your standard high street places with no luck. Didn't think of new look though but they have a pretty nice one!

Never bought from them before, is the quality alright?
    I have one from there which surprised me in terms of quality and fit. Obviously it's not going to be like a Barbour or a Belstaff but for your budget I reckon you will be pleased.

With cheaper stores, items will generally have less natural fibres. With knitwear that is an issue for me as the cheap stuff really isn't as good. With a jacket like this, even the 500 ones are generally made of nylon or polyester, so it really doesn't make a lot of difference.

Let me know how it is when you get it!

+ Reply to Thread