FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Nice one guys, that's what I'm thinking

Just picked these up too, might sub them in at the last minute but they will definitely get ruined

Fashionisto
    Honestly I don't think white jeans are "out there", they are great for a tidy casual look. I personally wouldn't wear them with running shoes though, although they could work with the second pair of shoes you posted.

Fashionisto
    I'd buy a pair but I don't think I could pull them off.

I certainly wouldn't wear them with running shoes or with all the black on top, I'd look like a tit. I'd be interested to see what the outfit would actually look like.

Ha it looks good in my head. Will try to put it together and post a pic.

Maybe its just me but when i think of white jeans i think rapper, p diddy, boy band. Then from rap stars my thoughts manoeuvre to posh preppy boy who graduated from cambridge who wears white jeans with a pink ralph lauren shirt and boat shoes. Now i say this because unfortunately i feel these are the common attempts of the white jeans look and i feel they dont give the look any justice. However, i saw the white jeans look on Kanye and i feel he pulled them off niceeeee (Just dont sag them down lol). ALso not to sure about his choice of footwear, his yeezys look to all over the place for me (futuristic).

ANYWAY ! to answer your question Pin Money, i dont think you will look like a "prick" i say GO FOR IT MY DUDE!!! wish i knew you in real life to ask you to bring me back a BROWNIE LOL always wanted to try one!

I Own www.mysuave.com

Yeah that Kanye vibe is definitely part of the influence for this, but with my spin on it, ie skinny jeans and slim fit stuff rather than baggy and saggy. I reckon it will be sick, gonna try it all out this weekend so I have it all sorted in my head.

Thanks for all the responses itt.

@MySuave, I will have a brownie in your honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Yeah that Kanye vibe is definitely part of the influence for this, but with my spin on it, ie skinny jeans and slim fit stuff rather than baggy and saggy. I reckon it will be sick, gonna try it all out this weekend so I have it all sorted in my head.

Thanks for all the responses itt.

@MySuave, I will have a brownie in your honour.
    Much appreciated Pin Money, you are now considered a brother to me in this forum lol.

I Own www.mysuave.com

There are a couple of interesting white jeans based looks in the new All Saints lookbook

Mens Spring 2013 Lookbook | AllSaints

Mens Spring 2013 Lookbook | AllSaints

I think they look great in a more rugged, casual look tbh. Mine will definitely be seeing the light of day a bit more.

Fashionisto
    ahah make a brownie, its not hard.

Here's a white jeans pic then:

Opinions?

+ Reply to Thread