FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 Last

Diesel & All Saints for me all the way

Actually I've been messing with Religion jeans a lot recently. V.good for the money tbh

Fashionisto
    Definitely agree with the comments above regarding Nudie Jeans. Find the style that suits your body type and you will be pleased with the quality. I have ownded a pair of APC New Cure for 18 months now and would highly recommend them. They are the best pair of jeans I have owned.

Trend Setter
    I had a pair of Nudies, loved them, fit was amazing, so comfy, then the crotch went. No idea what the paint in having raw denim is if the crotch is going to go in about 5 months. Wont be buying them again.

Got some Edwins atm, pretty pricey at 120 though, really want a pair of Tellasons and Tender is also an interesting brand, purely for the craft and artisan skill of it all.

Trend Setter
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Was in All Saints today and, I have to say, their denim quality looked awesome. And I say that as someone who is by no means an All Saints fan.

For around 100, they had Selvedge denim. Nudie seem to be highly rated on here and most of their jeans sell for around 90 but for an extra tenner or so, you could get Selvedge. Any thoughts?

All Saints have defo upped their denim game this year

I swear by mine

Trend Setter
    Have you bought any Selvedge from there?

Not sure whether to splash out or wait until the sales. We have an All Saints sales store where I live (in addition to a normal one) but they didnt have much in there.

Fashionisto
    Acne and Diesel for me. Don't even wear my Nudies anymore

I mainly wear All Saints & Nudie, but I own a pair of super slim Ed-88 Jeans from Edwin and they're really nice, very good quality as well check them out as well

Trend Setter
    People seem to go on about selvedge like its something extra special, yeah it might look quite cool, but buying it doesn't necessarily mean you are getting a better product. It was basically a cost saving measure, to make sure that the jean manufacturers could get the most out of the material.

On Allsaints denim in general though, I think its pretty decent, and reasonable priced compared to some of their stuff.

Hudson

I am obsessed with denim, and the last 2 times I have shopped, I went into it with no biases and tried on 99999999 pair in a variety of brands. Each time I ended up with Hudson Jeans, and I love everything about them--fit, comfort, wash, and durability. Seven for all Mankind makes a quality jean as well.

One tip if you are worried about your jeans fading in color--if you must wash them, wash them inside out and don't dry them, unless they have become much too stretched in size.

P.S.- I live in America and buy American made denim. Don't spend designer money for crap that is made in mexico, columbia, china, etc. (ie Diesel)
    Last edited by Jesse W; 05-03-2013 at 06:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread