FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Birthday Outfit

Need a modern looking birthday outfit. 6,2 slim athletic build, dark brown hair.

I really like the idea of a blazer, trousers, dress shirt combo with loafers. Seen david gandy, made in chelsea stars etc all rocking this look and looks pretty cool.

I can either go Navy or Grey tweed for blazer, was thinking white shirt. I don't however know what colour combos or style for trousers/loafers?

Help much appreciated!

As you've got dark top options I would go for light on the bottom. A light grey could work, but my preferred option would be sand or neutral colours, and then some tan tasseled loafers.

Some checked trousers could be a cool look too. Whatever you go for, just go shopping wearing the blazer of choice (I would go for navy) and make sure that whatever you buy goes well.

Trend Setter
    Great call, I never thought of sand trousers. Just looked at a few pics of navy blazer sand combo, and best thing is they compliment the tan loafers.

It's a classic combo darg

You can add some individuality with subtle accessories; the right belt, and a scarf or pocket square

+ Reply to Thread