FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Opinions on this sweater? Shall I buy?

What do you think? 38 in Topman, can't decide whether to cop it.

I detest tight elasticated cuffs (makes wearing a watch impossible), but yes, I quite like it.

Fashionisto
    Absolutely. If you have the money, do it. I love living vicariously through the fortune of others.

Dunno if I can be arsed now. I tried it on yesterday, it did look good tbh and I have been wanting to get in on the sweater trend...

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Dunno if I can be arsed now. I tried it on yesterday, it did look good tbh and I have been wanting to get in on the sweater trend...
    Do it, I've just bought this similar one from River Island, part of their Holloway Road collection:

Fashionisto
    I'd get it if I were you! I'm actually tempted to get the River Island version that Merc05 posted above.

I can't be arsed with it. When I tried it on I thought it was reduced to 20, at 38 it doesn't do it for me.

It did look good on though.

Fashionisto
    It may be worth holding off and checking the sale section in a week or two as I've noticed spring stock is starting to trickle in and some of the winter stock is already been reduced.

I really love this sweater! I have a similar one but without the fitted elastic cuffs and bottom. If you think it looks good on you, and you have the money, I would say do it. It would look great with some fitted dark jeans. If you wear a watch, like one of the other people pointed out, it may be annoying with this shirt but perhaps you can live without on the days you wear it, or try and rock it with the watch on the outside depending on what the style is.

+ Reply to Thread