FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Looking for a bag again, need help

hey whats up,

I once again need to buy a bag (mostly for university, like bottle of water a tee, sometimes ipad etc) but I dont want a rucksack or a messenger because i dont like having stuff on my shoulder - so I should probably go for a smalish holdall / duffel.

This one looks nice but will probably be a bit to big.. what do you think?
    http://www.asos.de/River-Island-Reisetasche/10nhfu/?iid=2849466&SearchQuery=holdall&sh=0&pge=0&pgesiz e=20&sort=-1&clr=Tan&r=1&mk=na&mporgp=Lw..

I
    'm willing to spend ~100 but if I reallyreally like one I might go up to 200.
    So if anyone has any ideas feel free to post

Snaapy

There are tons of good holdalls out there... I would defo go for something in real leather given that you have the budget to do so

Any brands in particular I should look at?
    I will probably be ordering online so I dont want to waste timing ordering awful quality stuff just to send it back

I think All Saints currently offer something like that, and their leather goods are always spot on

Leather Holdall | Newark Holdall | AllSaints

They do some Tote bags too, if you're into that kind of thing. I love them personally.

I think Scaramanga take some beating on quality and value. They all have shoulder straps, but their travel bags also have a handle Small Overlander Leather Bag - Scaramanga - Leather Satchels & Messenger Bags. Old Wooden Chests and Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    I think All Saints currently offer something like that, and their leather goods are always spot on

Leather Holdall | Newark Holdall | AllSaints

They do some Tote bags too, if you're into that kind of thing. I love them personally.
    I do like the brown one but 250BP is a bit to much for me.. but I'll order one if they have a sale some time soon

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker View Post
    I think Scaramanga take some beating on quality and value. They all have shoulder straps, but their travel bags also have a handle Small Overlander Leather Bag - Scaramanga - Leather Satchels & Messenger Bags. Old Wooden Chests and Trunks
    The leather does look pretty good but even the travel bags look more or less like messenger bags

Thanks for the help guys!

Asos has some nice ones in the clearance, Diesel and others

Men's sale & outlet accessories | ASOS

Fashionisto
    H&M do a nice brown leather look holdall for around 30 - remember seeing it and thinking it looked good when last there.

Style Icon

Thanks everyone, I have ordered 2 different bags, hope I'll keep one of them (:

+ Reply to Thread