FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Spring/Summer Jacket

Hi chaps,

First time thread starter here. I'm a big fan of the collar up thing and have been looking at peacoats for ages and it seems that I've left it too long as it's almost April. (Though it has been snowing today)

Just wondering what everyone else will be wearing for spring and into summer? Is everyone going denim/leather/blazers?

Also if anyone knows of any nice cheap peacoats, feel free to let me know.

Cheers

FashionBeans Staff
    Zara are doing a lightweight, Navy Cotton one which looks pretty good. SHORT TRENCH COAT - Jackets - Man - ZARA United Kingdom

Otherwise I would stick with the denim/leather/harrington/bomber staples. You could look for a thicker flannel overshirt or something? I found one for a tenner in H&M a month or so ago and it wear it loads.

Style Icon
    A lightweight trench would be a good peacoat equivalent for spring...otherwise, blazers, denim, leather, field jackets, safari jackets, harringtons...the possibilities are pretty much endless

I would go for a trench if you want to bust that whole military / collar up aesthetic

Thanks guys, I'm thinking a short trench.

If only I could afford Burberry, life would be a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Zara are doing a lightweight, Navy Cotton one which looks pretty good. SHORT TRENCH COAT - Jackets - Man - ZARA United Kingdom

Otherwise I would stick with the denim/leather/harrington/bomber staples. You could look for a thicker flannel overshirt or something? I found one for a tenner in H&M a month or so ago and it wear it loads.
    I bought the Zara one online (finally) and it's really nice. Only problem is I bought it in medium and it's laughably small so I'll have to exchange. Would recommend to anyone thinking about it though.

+ Reply to Thread