FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Trendy slim fit blazer that wont break the bank?

Hi all,

First of all this is my first post in the forum after discovering Fashionbeans over the weekend so hey!

At the moment I'm kind of refashioning myself as I'm getting bored with my day-to-day style, would like to try wearing a blazer, something thats going to look smart but not break the bank, thinking less than 100? Im 6"2, slim build and 30 years old if that helps. Not sure what websites to try?

Thanks again
    Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by styler View Post
    Hi all,

First of all this is my first post in the forum after discovering Fashionbeans over the weekend so hey!

At the moment I'm kind of refashioning myself as I'm getting bored with my day-to-day style, would like to try wearing a blazer, something thats going to look smart but not break the bank, thinking less than 100? Im 6"2, slim build and 30 years old if that helps. Not sure what websites to try?

Thanks again
    Kyle

Bump

I'm also looking for jacket/blazer ideas for smart casual office wear with jeans and shoes.

Asos or Topman do a good range of blazers for below 100, try picking up a linen blazer for summer (although doesn't look like thats coming soon). In my opinion, I think investing a bit more in a good quality blazer that will last would be ideal.

Trend Setter
    No suggestions sorry - but I'm looking for the same thing, I would like a navy blazer but no idea where to look either as I'm on a student budget.

Trend Setter
    How about something like the following 3 blazers? (all from ASOS to keep the spending to a minimum, and in a slim fit; keep in mind the tweed blazer is only for the colder months tho)

ASOS | ASOS Slim Fit Blazer at ASOS
    ASOS | ASOS Slim Fit Blazer at ASOS
    ASOS | ASOS Slim Fit Tweed Blazer at ASOS

Trend Setter
    It'd be great if everyone threw in ideas here as there are so many around it's hard to keep track of the best.

Uniqlo did great linen blazers last year, they do a slim fitting one and it was about 50. i'd keep checking their site.

I think they'll be popping up over the next month or so in Topman, JCrew, Jack Wills etc. I'll post links as I find them.
    www.twitter.com/electroRoss

Always worth looking in TK Maxx and on their website. I have picked up examples from Holland Esquire and Feraud in the past at very good prices.

Some corkers on there at the moment as it happens. All under that price point too.

View All Men's Clothing - TK Maxx

Trend Setter
    I have also been looking for something similar... And I think I have found it. Uniqlo do a nice selection a lightweight blazers for about 30; although I'm not too sure on whether they are slim-fitting or not. Nonetheless, I currently have my eye on this: Dry jersey jacket*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

I've just picked up a new blazer from Zara, they have a really good collection of summer blazers this year coming in around the 70 mark. I've also just picked one up from TK Maxx for about 20 though as usual its a little hit and miss whether they have anything suitable.

I'd steer clear of the likes of Next as my last blazer from them started to fall apart within 6 months and I've had to re stitch the lining back in myself.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    Always worth looking in TK Maxx and on their website. I have picked up examples from Holland Esquire and Feraud in the past at very good prices.
    Totally agree. I have a lovely Patrick Cox blazer I picked up there for around 50 IIRC.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last