FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

Trend Setter
    Sorry I never mentioned my budget. Ideally it would be between 20-30. I recently discovered Burton - are they any good?

Trend Setter
    Anyone think these have any merit? http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...ments=Wash{1}~[mid wash|raw denim]&noOfRefinements=2#BVRRWidgetID

Trend Setter
    If you'd be willing to buy online, Lowest prices | Jackets, Trainers, Boots, Jeans | MandMDirect.com is just about the best site I've come across for cheap jeans.

I recently bought these: Buy Duck and Cover Mens Carbon Jeans Raw Resin at MandMDirect.com as I, like you, am pretty skint! And they're exactly what I was looking for!

Trend Setter
    I like the idea of that website but a HUGE issue I have is sizing. Very few places offer a 28x32 pair of jeans that appear nice looking. So far all I have found is Adidas - and that's just embarrassing.

Slim fit jeans*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

Smallest waist size they do is 29". I've got 3 pairs now, (and 1 on the way.) I wear them to death and they still look as good if not better as the day I bought them, around 6 months ago.

Think there's a code knocking round, save10, which gets the first pair to around 14 with delivery.

Trend Setter
    Shame about the waist size - I really like the look of Uniqlo jeans.

Trend Setter
    I think I have found my saviour: Slim fit jeans*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

+ Reply to Thread