Hello All,

Firstly, I am new to posting in the forum and I am hoping you guys can help me out.

The picture below shows a 3 piece suit but with a low cut waistcoat. What is this waistcoat called as I can't seem to find one anywhere?

I am looking to wear this exact suit, but with the tie having white polka dots and a tie pin. Do you think this will be over the top for a day at the horse racing?

Also, would you go with a two buttoned blazer or one?

Your thoughts are appreciated.