FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Alternative Fashion Sites

Hi, I love the site and read it every day, but I was just wondering if any users could recommend similar sites that I could be visiting as well? Can't survive on only a few articles a day haha.

Hey!

I've been wondering the same thing!

These are some sites I found recently: menstylefashion.com, mrporter.com, I'll look for some more.

Fashionisto
    Individualism, Street Etiquette, The Style Blogger.

Style Icon
    Besides FB I check out The Style Blogger, The Sartorialist (though frankly, I find he mostly posts photos of petit French girls in summery dresses) and a couple of Swedish blogs - The Drones Club most notably.

Trend Setter
    I also check out the Style Blogger and the Satorialist. Also Trashness, Die Workwear occasionally, the impossible cool and a few other tumblr sites.

I was thinking this the other day. I really enjoy reading this site but the forum doesn't seem particulary active, unfortunately.

Trend Setter
    In addition to the above, I also check out the Gentleman Blogger, Parisian Gentleman, the Shoe Snob, A Suitable Wardrobe and Teaching Mens Fashion. Proper as Hell is an interesting blog too.

Hey guys first post but i've lurked the site and forums for a bit. Seeing this I'm shocked to see no one has mentioned reddit, so much so I had to sign up to tell you all.

Clothes Make The Man

It's more Americanised than this place but has a ton of simple guides to the right and regular posts everyday. It has an almost daily What Are You Wearing Today which usually gets over 1000 posts each time and has a lot of members who give good feedback. It also has a Simple Questions thread everyday to save you the time of making an entire post yourself.

There's also a Euro(incl. UK) version which is less popular but can come in handy:

Subreddit dedicated to male fashion links from European-based online stores

I'm not affiliated with either subreddit by any means, I've never even posted on there but coming on here and seeing no one mention them shocked me, it's like this forum but on a much larger scale. Hope it helps!

Hi. Besides eg. The Sartorialist, I could recommend Szarmant blog (it's in Polish only already, but you can google translate it). He focuses on elegant garments and formal style, which is quite alternative to what I have seen in other blogs.

+ Reply to Thread