FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Trend Setter

Ryan Gosling Rucksack

I recently admired a rucksack I seen Ryan Gosling with, that seems quite versatile and looks great with casual wear. I love Jansport products but at 250 Its quite over priced. Has anyone seen some nice alternatives?

http://www.jansport.com/js_product_d...2507&pid=TYX0E

That's really nice, I wouldn't say it's overpriced for what it is.

Try looking on ASOS / Topman / River Island etc but you won't get anything so well made for cheap.

Trend Setter
    It is nice isn't it. I have a jansport bag at home, quite expensive but the build quality is second to none, 5 years on no rips or tears. There's nothing worse than buying a bag and seeing it fall apart a couple of months later

Trend Setter
    Turns out its now out of stock from the one UK company, and is available in only one online shop in US that doesn't ship internationally .... Anyone have any ideas??

Trend Setter
    This is a total wish list item for me, I love it. I can see it lasting forever and never going out of style. So worth the 250 outlay in the long run.

Have you checked eBay? Some USA sellers post internationally.

Trend Setter
    Yea I found a different model of it which is similar but not as nice imo. Costing about 250 dollars, i'd rather keep looking for the one I want than pay almost the same for a similar one.

I did however find an awesome gym bag from that range and a bargain

Jansport olive holdall vintage styling waterproof inner (Filson throwback) | eBay

this is the alternative to the one I want. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lQmW9Bi5Nq...372+(8)-ic.jpg

Trend Setter
    The only other option I can think of, find an official supplier from their website nearest to you, then ask the shop to order it in for you? I like the gym bag too, did you win the auction? 30 is a brilliant price, it looks hardly used!

Fashionisto
    Order from the US via a package forwarding company? Could be a costly option (paying the package forwarding company and the import duty) but worth a look if you really want it.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by adamski123 View Post
    The only other option I can think of, find an official supplier from their website nearest to you, then ask the shop to order it in for you? I like the gym bag too, did you win the auction? 30 is a brilliant price, it looks hardly used!
    Haha yea I won it I couldn't believe I got it at that price, I waited last second and just threw in 30 and some other guy threw on 29 at exact same time so was very fortunate!

Trend Setter
    Yea tbh it could work out at like e400 when I finish all that and as much as I like the bag and Jansport in general I wouldn't pay that for a rucksack. Its a shame more companies both in clothing and accessories don't make durable goods. Nothing more frustrating than buying something that looks nice and knowing its only a matter of time before it gives in

+ Reply to Thread