FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Dockers Chinos

Recently stumbled upon Dockers Chinos whilst looking for a durable stylish work chinos. Have to say from the website they have some very nice styles. Has anyone experience with them? I wanted to buy two pairs for work and maybe a dress pair. Should I go with D0 or D1? I like slim fitted as opposed to baggy, and read the D0s have stretch cotton but dont want to look like they were painted on! Cheers

24 y/o athletic build, thing waist big legs.

Style Icon
    I have one pair of Dockers and the quality is great. I suspect they'll last forever.

I bought one from the broken in line, and they're not slim at all. In fact, I rarely wear them because I don't like the fit. I bought them on chance on sale, and couldn't return them.

If it's slim you want, I think you should go with the D0.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    I have one pair of Dockers and the quality is great. I suspect they'll last forever.

I bought one from the broken in line, and they're not slim at all. In fact, I rarely wear them because I don't like the fit. I bought them on chance on sale, and couldn't return them.

If it's slim you want, I think you should go with the D0.
    Thats interesting thank you!. I actually realised Selfridges sell them nearby so I'm going to pop in. From what I understand they have a an alpha range also which is quite a similar fit, so i'm just going to try them on in store

Trend Setter
    Have a look in TK Maxx - they had some Dockers chino's in the last time I was in and I'm sure there are some for sale on-line. Obviously going to be much cheaper there.

Trend Setter
    Will do , thanks buddy!

+ Reply to Thread