FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3
    THM

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    On a different note, has anyone ever tried Persol shades?
    Yes, I wear my Persols all the time (when it's sunny of course!) and love them. The detailing of them is fantastic. The only problem is that they're very heavy so I end up with red marks on my nose, even after a relatively short period of time.

Yeah a couple of my mates have persols and they are very heavy - it's due to the glass lenses. Beautiful sunnies though.

I'm a bit of a sunglasses freak and have loads of pairs. One of the most interesting is a pair of Loewe ones that are very unusual looking but super cool.

Personally I wouldn't invest in a pair of wayfarers now - you'll be late to the table and the trend is sure to move on.

Trend Setter
    I personally couldn't care less for sunglasses trends; if I like them and they suit my face, I will buy them. Simple as that

Other than that, stick to timeless styles such as Wayfarers, Clubmasters and Aviators. Recently I've been contemplating on getting a Rayban Wayfarer in Tortoise Shell and I might just take the plunge now.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    One of the most interesting is a pair of Loewe ones
    Any chance of a picture?

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    defo get them, well worth it - ive had a pair of ray ban aviators for about 6 years, but got a pair of the "new wayfarers" in december and only worn them once and the hinge is bent so a bit dissapointed with them - but im told they can be repaired easily and under warrenty.
    Just to update - took them into the ray ban store in covent garden and they changed the hinge's for me in about 5 mins free of charge, no questions asked. dont think you would get that with cheaper brands.

Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    Any chance of a picture?
    Can't find a pic online but will try and take one later

They are like plastic-framed tortoiseshell keyhole aviators, but massive with orange lenses. They have to be seen to be believed.
    Last edited by Ivan Condor Aasllani; 06-06-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Fashionisto
    I am willing to pay 100+ for a nice pair of Levi's or Nudie's, or even pay upwards of 80 for a decent shirt, but I refuse to pay more than 30 for a pair of sunglasses.

I personally like Spitfire sunny's, trendy without the price-tag!

I will be purchasing these soon!

+ Reply to Thread