FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Where to find the best quality un-branded clothes?

Hi,

New to the forum and looking for a bit of advice on finding decent un-branded clothes. I'm looking for good quality clothes, without paying premium rip-off price tags. I've tried some of ASOS stuff and it can be hit and miss.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Trend Setter
    You get what you pay for and imo its better to own less that are of good quality and that work well together than own a wardrobe of cheap junk. Having said that you do have a couple of options if you're trying to save money

1 eBay. can buy branded goods a lot cheaper than in shop
    2. Sales. Currently a lot of sales in several high street shops where closed is less than 50% of retail price
    3. Budget Basics. Ive picked up a couple of basics in the likes of Primark such as layering tees which which have actually been very good quality

Trend Setter
    Just started buying my tees from Gap. Never shopped there in my life, but the tees are great quality imo. Best I've had as far as basic / affordable crew necks go. Not sure on their other stuff

Fashionisto
    I second GAP. I find their basic stuff is really good quality for the price. I have quite a few pieces from there which always keep their shape and last really well.

FashionBeans Staff
    GAP are a really good shout, particularly their tees. The difference in quality in the fabric between them and say Reiss is ridiculous. GAP are much better and a lot cheaper. Otherwise H&M items can be OK or Uniqlo.

Trend Setter
    Interesting point on gap, how are they for work shirts?

+ Reply to Thread