FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Where is the best place to buy cufflinks?

Hey guys/gals,

I hope you're all well. Just wondering where you think is the best place to by men's accessories such as cufflinks and bracelets? I have seen some really nice things at an online shop called Alfred & Co. and wondered if anyone here had ever bought anything from there before (www.alfredco.com)? If so, what do you think of them?

I have also seen some nice Paul Smith one's (around 65) but they cost the earth so looking for something a little more reasonable i.e no more than 30 ideally.

Thanks for your help

Andy

Fashionisto
    The cufflinks on this site look too much "cheap" for my taste... I mean... keyboard cufflinks? for real?

You can take a look at Asos, sometimes they have good deals on reasonable cufflinks, or maybe even eBay...

Trend Setter
    Try T M Lewin - they have a sale on at the moment, reducing theirs to around 20 - 30 largely.

There is a decent range from plain double sided chain link ones to enamelled pattern ones (and even some more 'novelty' ones, if you feel the urge).

Brilliant thanks guys. I bought some novelty cufflinks from Alfred & Co. but I didn't go for the keyboard cufflinks lol. I went for the spitfire cufflinks they have. They arrived today and are decent quality to be fair so I'm a happy man. Going to look at some in TM Lewin tomorrow - you can never have enough pairs of cufflinks in my opinion. Really needed some new ones as mine were old and worn. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread