FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    geo

Trend Setter

Classic looking well cut jean brands?

Looking for jeans without rips/too many markings on them, fairly simple and classic but well cut (slim/close cut but not spray on).

Heard about All saints...are they any good? I have a pair of Levis 511 which I like but can't find any now in as nice colours.

Should I try something cheaper which may be just as good...Topman, River Island?

Don't want to spend a fortune as I want to get several - maybe a mid wash and a dark. Most jeans seem to have so many markings on them etc rather than just almost one colour throughout with only a bit of fading as opposed to loads.

I was going to suggest levis 511 cause I own a pair , I have two pairs of all saints but they're the pipe jeans so they're very skinny although I've heard good things about the cigarette cut, Asos do fairly good jeans although I find that they're skinny leg jeans are more like slim leg jeans, other than those I'd try Nudie, G-star, although they are a bit more expensive, River Island jeans are nice but can't really comment on topman haven't wore jeans from them for a while

Trend Setter
    Gap Authentic Skinny for sure. I popped in there the other day and I was so chuffed with the fit, quality and colours. Definitely an investment when I have some loose change.

Uniqlo is also worth a look.

Trend Setter
    If you can stretch the budget a little or find some on offer you can't beat APC jeans if you want clean and simple but well cut

Trend Setter
    Avoid Topman - quality is very poor. I'd suggest Nudie, Edwin, Diesel etc. For something cheaper, Uniqlo's denim is supposed to be very good.

geo

Trend Setter
    Not that I admire him but classic jeans like this, maybe slightly more tapered at bottom but get the idea.

Trend Setter
    Have also been on the hunt for a simple, classic fit pair of jeans. I tried some at Gap and was a bit disappointed. Am gonna try some Nudie Grim Tim and Slim Jim to see if they nail it.

Style Icon
    I've got a pair of Grim Tims and they're a fantastic fit, nice and tapered towards the ankle without being too tight in the thigh.
    Photographic exploits: http://ow.ly/su7Io

Musical proclivities: http://ow.ly/su7Ju

Assorted twitterings: http://ow.ly/su7Nb

+ Reply to Thread