FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Trend Setter

HE by Mango

Has anyone any experience with HE by Mango? Their clothes online look awesome, but not sure about the quality as I don't have any near where I live. I seen some of their shirts in a house of Fraiser and wasn't that impressed. This is the blazer I want to buy,

http://shop.mango.com/GB/p0/hebymango/clothing/jackets/linen-cotton-blend-blazer/?id=81150162_OT&n=1&s=allprendas_he.americanas_he& ie=0&m=&ts=1372064852225

Thoughts?

Trend Setter
    I ordered a blazer and a pea coat from them a few momths back and sent them right back. Quality and fit were both bad. But they were both a bit cheaper than the blazer you posted.

Trend Setter
    Thanks. I could always buy it and return it? I'm looking for a linen/cotton blazer that colour for summer work party and thats the only one I've seen so far

Trend Setter
    Now I come t think of it, it cost me a bit to send the stuff back. No free returns.

What about one of these?

Men's Sale Blazers and Jackets | Up to 60% off at Austin Reed

Fashionisto
    I have bought a number of items from Mango and always found them pretty good in terms of quality and fit.

I would rate them above the likes of Zara, Topman, Burton etc... but not quite the Reiss's and your All Saints

Trend Setter
    Maybe I just got unlucky.

But quality of AR blazers I linked to will certainly be better quality at roughly the same price on sale as the blazer linked to at HE Mango. Unsure about fit, prob best to go for the slim/contemporary fit and then tailor where necessary.

Trend Setter
    Austin Reed doesn't look like a bad shout, was hoping to grab something in a sale as I've spent far too much this month!.. You do in general get what you pay for but I was disappointed when I seen Mango shirts that looked awesome on the website rather poor in shop.

Zara is pretty hit and miss as well. I got a few nice blazers/jackets and then a few poor quality shirts/trousers. The shirts are always a nightmare to iron.

Reiss has lovely clothing but really expensive. 350 euro for a blazer I wanted

Fashionisto
    Had a couple of bits delivered the other day.

Really good quality, better than I thought

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by James Mortimer View Post
    Had a couple of bits delivered the other day.

Really good quality, better than I thought
    What did you buy if you don't mind me asking?

I bought a leather jacket off them a month or so back for ridiculously cheap. It's not amazing but for the price it is absolutely unbeatable compared to topman, H&m etc etc

+ Reply to Thread