FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Swimwear athletic

Hey,

I wanted to buy some swimwear but worried about making a bad choice. I've got myself into decent shape this summer and whilst I won't entertain the speedo look, I would consider trunks or short shorts. What are my options for looking good but not 'attention whore' ?

See other thread basically... And keep your top on unless you are on the beach / by the pool

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin Money View Post
    See other thread basically... And keep your top on unless you are on the beach / by the pool
    Yea these are literally for beach/pool and I will be wearing a baggy tee/vest and shorts over them until at beach

Trend Setter
    imo the best all round shorts are Orlebar Brown, the bulldog and setter pairs are modest enough to wear off the beach and tailored enough to look good in.
    ive got a couple of pairs of them in sales down the years, but asos also do similar shorts for a much more reasonable cost.

Trend Setter
    I'm not usually a fan of river island but I find their beach shorts great, they are short though but if you are in decent shape they will look good.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    I'm not usually a fan of river island but I find their beach shorts great, they are short though but if you are in decent shape they will look good.
    Very good call, few great pairs of shorts

+ Reply to Thread