FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

The brand Minimum- experiences

Hi guys, I've been impressed with many of the "Minimum" clothing items used as examples in a number of the fashion guides. Have any of you had any experience with their clothes and if so how have you found them?

Nat

Style Icon
    I got a few of their t shirts from TKMaxx. Nice and simple, good quality. think I paid about 12 each for them. Not sure how much they are full price.

One thing - I found that their tshirts come up a bit small. I am normally between a medium and large, but these ar XL, and still pretty snug.

Fashionisto
    Thanks for the heads up on the sizing Nat.

Nat

Style Icon
    Hope it applies to their other items, if you're going to invest!

Trend Setter
    I have a couple of Minimum shirts, a couple of sweaters and a rain coat. Overall I'm super satisfied. The sizes are indeed a little small. Their size medium tends to fit me perfectly, while otherwise I often have to get a small for a good fit.
    The price/quality ratio seems fair to me. I assume the prices depend on the Danish currency (Krone), so the prices can fluctuate. Their clothes are pretty affordable, but not as good as higher end brands. (better than Zara, not as good as AllSaints, for example). Unfortunately they don't have their own chain of shops, so I find myself searching for Minimum items in shops that carry a variety of brands. Sometimes I find items that aren't on their website, making me wonder how one is to know what is actually available. Also, they don't seem to have their own web shop.
    I hope that one day they'll have their own stores and web shop, while remaining an affordable brand.

For this summer I got this quilted sweatshirt. It's my favourite and it goes really well with camel chinos.
    Minimum | Minimum Quilted Sweatshirt at ASOS

I also got this shirt, and love it:
    Minimum Dk | Ari Medium Blue Shirt 4047 U76

I've got several pieces from them. I really like them.

Fashionisto
    Thanks guys, appreciate the response. As I am in Australia, I'm yet to find the brand in many stores here so I'm wondering if any of you have some online stores that you'd recommend? Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread