FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Tie For A Wedding

I've got a wedding next Saturday and will I be wearing my grey FCUK suit, black belt and black shoes and a plain white shirt.

Any advice on what tie will look good with this? I have worn a black tie before which looks good but maybe a little morbid for a hot summer wedding.

Fashionisto
    You have sooooo many options. I would brighten it up a little. Yellows, Greens, Blues, Pinks, Purples. The world is your oyster.

Next do a fantastic Turquoise one which would look fantastic and brighten it up. Personally I would go for a light blue or pink (it needs to be bright) to bring out the lighter side of the grey suit.

Fashionisto
    Thanks.

I've got a TM Lewin Pink tie or a cheap (but nice) Primark green tie similar in colour to this one Green Tie Skinny | Fab.com

Nat

Style Icon
    Yeah light pink would work. You thinking of any other accessories? Bright socks, pocket square etc?

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Yeah light pink would work. You thinking of any other accessories? Bright socks, pocket square etc?
    Brighter socks are on my list of clothes to get but will probably have to stick with my dull Pringle socks.

+ Reply to Thread