FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    JEK

Trend Setter

GAP t-shirts - which size?

Hello guys

I badly need some t-shirts and I've heard that GAP make some pretty decent ones, so I think I'll give them a try. Haven't seen them in any stores, so I'll order online.

I'm a little unsure about which size to chose, so I hope some of you guys can help me chosing the right size.

I'm 6,4' tall and 37 inch chest.
    I should add that I've got most of my length in my legs, my torso is "normal" length.

So the question is if I should go for small or medium? And are GAP's t-shirts even slim enough for a guy of my stature? I don't like baggy tees...

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Johan

Hi JEK,

I actually just got some GAP T Shirt and Polo Shirts through in the post. I am 6'2" with 37 Chest as well, I went for the Small and they fit fantastically, brilliant length and brilliant fit. I often order Medium because I am quite tall and now that I have gone with small I wish I bought all my T Shirts in small because the fit is much better.

JEK

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by seagulled View Post
    Hi JEK,

I actually just got some GAP T Shirt and Polo Shirts through in the post. I am 6'2" with 37 Chest as well, I went for the Small and they fit fantastically, brilliant length and brilliant fit. I often order Medium because I am quite tall and now that I have gone with small I wish I bought all my T Shirts in small because the fit is much better.
    Sounds good. Small it is then. Are the polo shirts of good quality?
    Regards
    Johan

Yeah they are, for 15 they are brilliant (GAP have a few offers on at the moment as well such as buy 2 or more polos and its 25% off and you get 20 off a 75 order today), just wardrobe essentials for a brilliant price.

JEK

Trend Setter
    Think I'll get a polo shirt as well then. Many thanks for the help.
    Regards
    Johan

JEK

Trend Setter
    My package from GAP just arrived. I'm really impressed, I've never had better fitting tees and polo shirts. I was afraid that small would be too short in the body, but that was not the case at all.
    Regards
    Johan

+ Reply to Thread