FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Turquoise Trousers

I have recently bought these (Rocha.John Rocha Designer turquoise textured striped trousers- at Debenhams.com) they look much better in real... only problem is it's quite hard to pair with things...

Any ideas of what colours this might go with? Obviously black and white work fine, but what else?

JEK

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by seagulled View Post
    I have recently bought these (Rocha.John Rocha Designer turquoise textured striped trousers- at Debenhams.com) they look much better in real... only problem is it's quite hard to pair with things...

Any ideas of what colours this might go with? Obviously black and white work fine, but what else?
    You could perhaps keep it tonal with a medium blue shirt, a navy blazer and some nice blue suede shoes or desert boots.

Maybe you can find some inspiration in this arcticle? Men’s SS13 Colour Trend: Blue | FashionBeans
    In the 4th (last) lookbook collage there's a guy wearing a blue leather jacket. His chinos seems to be similar in colour to your trousers. I quite like the colour of the shirt he is wearing and I think the colour would work great with your trousers as well.

The leather jacket is also rather cool..
    Regards
    Johan

+ Reply to Thread