FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Need help with AllSaints leather jacket

I'm looking for a slim fitting leather jacket and Im considering buying this AllSaints Kushiro Leather Biker Jacket | Mens Leather Jackets. But im wondering whether to buy M or L and could there be other good alternatives from other brands. I heard that AllSaints sizing is pretty random so any experiences from their leather jackets? Returning jacket to UK from Finland costs 25 so I'd like to get it right the first time. My measurements are:
    Chest 99cmShoulder width 49cm.
    D.neck to front bend 47cm.
    Im 188cm tall and I weight 78kg.

So far I have only found this Enfield Biker Leather (Black) - Bolongaro Trevor, Hoxton Trading Ltd (same designer as AllSaints). My budget max is 400 but Id prefer something about 250-300. Dont tell me about religion and sin star I've checked them already, nothing that id like.

I can't help you on the quality of All Saints jackets, I don't own a leather jacket (despite wanting to be Driver, I can't seem to find the cajones). BUT, I'd say the Enfield jacket looks much slicker, bit rougher.

All Saints leather jackets are great quality. They are very slim fitting so if in doubt, size up. I think they look better a bit oversized anyway and it's nice to be able to layer stuff under them.

+ Reply to Thread