FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Help me buy my uniform?

So I've got one month left working full time before I start studying again. I will continue to work part time while studying so these clothes will be a good investment regardless.

I have various discounts, but I need a couple of outfits from REISS Womenswear, Menswear & Accessories - Iconic Fashion Clothing - No single item can be over the price of 200 so suits are out of the equation unfortunately.

I have a couple of things in mind, but would appreciate any advice on pieces that would allow me to put together say 2/3 outfits.

Thanks

edit;

May I just re-iterate I have a few decent things in mind as to what I will be wearing, I just want a few other ideas as this is going to be the uniform I probably have to wear for the rest of the season, or at least until Winter.
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-08-2013 at 08:54 PM.

FashionBeans Staff
    Which store are you in? trans pack stuff is a bit dull but there's some good pieces in there. Daniel trousers are really nice. I'll be rocking the Robert trouser, buster shirt and astro knit (aubergine), Daniel trouser and Blood orange Orion knit for a while. Have you been told to "glam up"?

Trend Setter
    Covent Garden - I was going to go for the Daniel suit but my pro rata allowance doesn't allow me to get the jacket unfortunately. I was going to go for the Barber trousers and waistcoast with a white Buster shirt. Yeah I've been given the whole glam up talk lol.

Barber T Grey Textured Puppytooth Trousers - REISS - This without the jacket for anyone who's not familiar with Reiss products!

+ Reply to Thread