FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Fashionisto

Bracelets - Who Wears Them?

I am on a real bracelet love-in at the moment. Never used to like them, but can't seem to stop looking at then online/in shops.

I wondered what people wear on a daily basis, and if they could post up pictures so we can all get ideas/inspiration.

Trend Setter
    I have these, but I never used to wear any before. Now I just wear up to 3 of them at a time; you basically wear them and forget about them.

Trend Setter
    I got a nice plaited one and a two tone type bracelet a few days ago, work well with anything IMO

Nat

Style Icon
    I don't wear them personally. Can look good though. Check out the posts on Trashness for inspiration. A lot of the guys on there seem to wear them.
    Last edited by Nat; 08-08-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Fashionisto
    Yeah I go on Trashness a lot, that's one of the places where my love of bracelets began.

I'm not keen on having 5/6 covering a chunk of your forearm, just one or two with a nice watch can add a nice bit of detail to even a basic outfit.

I have seen a lot more men rocking the bracelets lately! I think the type of bracelet to wear really depends on where you are wearing it and whether or not you want something classy or something more casual. A simple gold bracelet always looks good with a sharp suit or anything business related. I always like simple hemp-style bracelets as well for more of a casual feel.

Fashionisto
    Interesting. I really like wearing pocket watches, however I fill naked and even less classy without something on my wrist. A cool barcelet which is not too streety could be nice!

I have a really nice vintage gold ID bracelet which I tend to save for occasions , and a few leather woven ones which I will just rock whenever

It's a good look, only ever on one wrist tho, next to the watch

Got given this one earlier in the year. If I'm going to wear any bracelet, I personally like to go with leather with a little bit of steel dotted around it. I've actually been waiting till around this time in the year where I could start wearing it with some of my festival bands too!

Fashionisto
    I wear this for work with my watch. Just a solid, stirling silver bangle.

Tend to go for leather/material bracelets when outside of work for a more casual look. A simple beaded bracelet looks ace with a watch, much like, as said, Trashness seem to love.

+ Reply to Thread