FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

Trend Setter

Slim fitting Oxford shirts?

Hi Gents,

Anyone here have experience of a slim fitting good quality oxford shirt? I've had some really bad experiences this year ordering shirts online. They've fitted my shoulders fine and then looked like a tent around the waist and baggy arms.

Trend Setter
    ASOS do some pretty good slim fitting oxfords.

Fashionisto
    Asos have some good shirts and decent price, and also try He @ Mango, they do some really good stuff and the shirts fit really well.

H.E.BY MANGO

Trend Setter
    James I'd a feeling you'd say mango you love that shop! I was in it in Barcelona last weekend. I would have to say I was a little disappointed by the quality overall. Their lookbook could not be any more stylish, but when I tried on the shirts and chinos they material felt a little cheap.

Fashionisto
    I bought one from Asos in April and I love it! It's a great slim fit on me and hasn't shown any signs of wear!

Trend Setter
    I have had bad experiences with HE Mango in the past as well. I get my Oxford shorts from Uniqlo generally, in an XS. Asos Oxfords in XS are much smaller though.

Trend Setter
    I'm surprised to hear such good reviews from asos, is the the quality ok? I would have expected someone to say A&F or gap for oxford shirts

Fashionisto
    I have just recently bought one from ASOS and I think the material quality is pretty good. Obviously at this time I cannot comment on the longevity of the shirt.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by jonard View Post
    James I'd a feeling you'd say mango you love that shop! I was in it in Barcelona last weekend. I would have to say I was a little disappointed by the quality overall. Their lookbook could not be any more stylish, but when I tried on the shirts and chinos they material felt a little cheap.
    Ha ha, I do like Mango yes!! Although, I did have to send back some jeans as I didn't like the quality. But all the shirts, blazers, t-shirts have all been really good quality.

Some would think I'm a rep for mango the amount I bang on about them. I just really like their style / look

ASOS have surprisingly done me well recently, I bought 2 Oxford shirts and really happy with them

Fashionisto
    My 15 blue oxford shirt from Uniqlo has been superb. Slim fitting and great quality.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last